- Plugins Required:
- Plug & Play:
Add thumb images to your posts. New: Can also get images from url (displays only images larger or same size of your thumb)
1. Create a folder <hotaru>/content/images/post_images/
2. Make the folder writable for php
3. Upload the "post_images" folder to your plugins folder.
4. Install it from Plugin Management in Admin.
5. Edit options from the plugin settings page.
Switch from http://sitethumbshot.com/ to a cacheable thumbnail provider (100.000 thumbs a month for free with upgradable subscription, but every thumb has to be loaded every pageload), anyone know one? PM me!
[STRIKE]To retrieve image directly from link[/STRIKE], video inc replacement/incorporation
Implement this for images without an extension
Please click "Rate Thread" and give this plugin a rating. Thank you. Or click the thanks button!
Made possible by http://links.gunaxin.com/ - NSFW
post-images-1-5.zip (71 views)
post-images-1-4.zip (34.6 KB, 8 views)
post_images-1-2.zip (26.2 KB, 774 views)
post-images-1-1.zip (26.1 KB, 296 views)
post_images-1-0.zip (25.9 KB, 275 views)