Author: Nick Ramsay
Created on: 2010/01/23
Last Updated: 2010/06/06
Tested on: Hotaru 1.3.0
Plug & Play: Yes
A Hotaru CMS theme to demonstrate the theme settings and language override features first introduced in Hotaru 1.0.4.
Please note that Bars has not been tested in different browsers, is probably not W3C compliant, and is unsupported (i.e. I won't be maintaining it). If someone would like to take over responsibility for this theme, keep it up-to-date and help out people who use it, that would be great!
1. Download the attachment zip file, and unzip in content/themes/bars
2. Go to Admin Panel -> Settings Panel and change THEME to bars/
3. Go to Admin Panel -> Maintenance and clear all cache folders
4. Go to Admin Panel -> Theme Settings -> Bars to enable or disable sidebars.
5. If you use two sidebars, you will need to move widgets into a second widget block in Admin -> Plugin Settings -> Widgets
6. You can edit language by copying language files from plugins to /bars/languages/ and editing them there.
2010/06/06 - v.1.1 - Nick - Updated for Hotaru 1.3.0
2010/01/24 - v.1.0 - Nick - First release
Please click "Rate Thread" and give this theme a rating. Thank you.