Bookmarking (formerly SB Base)
Author: Nick Ramsay
Last Updated: 2010/08/14
Tested on: Hotaru 1.4.0 ~ 1.4.1
Plugins Required: None
Plug & Play: Yes
This plugin is the base of a social bookmarking website, providing the "list" and "post" templates to display news summaries and individual news articles.
You are able to set the default post type and also default filter for results to be shown on the list page, allowing you to extend beyond just bookmarking news items.
1. Upload the "bookmarking" folder to your plugins folder.
2. Install it from Plugin Management in Admin.
3. Move Bookmarking to the top of the plugin order
4. Edit settings in Admin -> Bookmarking
v.0.6 2013/06/01 - shibuya246,Nick - a few css updates and hook for custom filters
v.0.5 2010/08/10 - Nick - Edits to CSS and templates to allow for posts by "Anonymous" users
- Nick - Fix for blank post type on settings page when no posts in database
v.0.4 2010/07/20 - Nick - Edits to CSS for sort/filter links
v.0.3 2010/07/15 - Nick - Removed admin stats (moved to Post Manager)
v.0.2 2010/06/15 - Alan - Add settings to change default main page and default type of posts to show on lists page
v.0.1 2010/06/03 - Nick - Released first version (formerly SB Base)
Please click "Rate Thread" and give this plugin a rating. Thank you.