1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Jobs] adding thumbnails to posts ..

Discussion in 'Requests for Paid Services' started by krankdroid, May 8, 2011.

1. krankdroid

krankdroid New Member

from the look of this part of the forum. it seems that paid services are very rarely resolved. thats really to bad, when users of hotaru cms encounter a problem they cant fix themselves, and its not just about asking a simple question in the troubleshooting section, its really nice to know that you dont have to give up, but can pay your way out of it, as a last resort.

well.. i need thumbnails next to posts, just like post images and tim thumb plugin does, but automatiac.. no choosing thumbnails for users, no pasting urls to fetch thumbnails, no cropping..

just fetching thumbs, if any thumb is available, and posting next to posts on the main pages.

using embedly, shrinktheweb, sitethumbshot or websnapr or the likes, or if its easier or possible to use own site..

i am not sure, but i dont think it would be that hard to maybe edit post images to use auto, or tweak the gravatar plugin maybe..

i am willing to pay.

is someone up for helping me out with this ?

2. alexcaro

alexcaro New Member

Exactly same needs

Hi,

Did you find someone for this job? I need exactly the same and some other small customizations.

Thank you,

3. frytec

frytec Member

what do u exactly want?

u want to remove the option of user send and image when submitting a post and automaticaly use a thumbshot of the website as the post image??

4. alexcaro

alexcaro New Member

Yes, it would be perfect.

5. frytec

frytec Member

whats your website url? what theme are u using?