1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autoreader 1.3

Autoreader

1. robin007

robin007 Well-Known Member

how to add feed url to registered user account. Author name select from our registered user list?
    Max items to create on each fetch. I am not able to set 0 or Unlimited.
    Check hotaru Cron to confirm running of this campaign File showing error like this "cron/cron.php" could not be found

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. robin007

[​IMG]

how to increase description length in autoreader plugin

3. valMETNG

valMETNG Administrator Staff Member Admin

I'm not familiar with this plugin but a few quick searches of the code suggest there's an option for "Number of characters to truncate at for each post" for each campaign (default is set to 200). So you might want to try changing 200 to a larger number and see if that helps.

4. robin007

If i do manual submit it showing 200 words. but it not works with autoreader. I have put 2000 also but same as above

5. valMETNG

valMETNG Administrator Staff Member Admin

Just to make sure I understand - you changed the 200 below in "Number of characters to truncate at for each post" to 2000 and it still truncated each post to 200 characters?
    autoreader.png
    If that didn't work, you can also try changing the 200 on line 614 of \autoreader\libs\autoreader_functions.php to 2000 and see if that works. If it doesn't, you can also try replacing line 635 with the following:
    Code:
    $h->post->content = content;