1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autoreader 1.3

Autoreader

1. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Sounds like jQuery isn't working for you. Try the jQuery Test plugin to see if that's the problem or not.

2. xcitezone

xcitezone New Member

Box is Moving

3. xcitezone

xcitezone New Member

Any Update

4. xcitezone

xcitezone New Member

Any Update

5. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Please stop bumping this thread. If you want an answer, it would help your chances if you read this first.

6. xcitezone

xcitezone New Member

I am Not Bumping Nick I am facing Problem

7. hco

hco New Member

I am getting error showing on the public main site and admin each time the Authoreader posting new message. Here's the error below:

Notice: Undefined index: submitted_data in /mnt/r0309/d39/s29/b032dce0/www/bookmark.n1hc.com/content/plugins/media_select/media_select.php on line 93

http://bookmark.n1hc.com

8. petsagouris

petsagouris Design & Development

@hco: Please try to play with the plugin order in the Plugin Management page in Administration. Focus on the Autoreader and the Media Select plugins. Try ordering the plugins so that the Media Select being run first and the Autoreader being run secondly (or the reverse).

Nick likes this.
  9. Kyan

Kyan Donor Donor

10. petsagouris

11. Kyan

Kyan Donor Donor

Is there anything I can do about that? I've this problem with a number of feeds which I can read fine in RSS readers.

ETA: Ha, well I could before, but now it's failing...bummer.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  12. petsagouris

If a server request is timing out, there is nothing you can do apart than check if you are actually trying.
    Since the Autoreader plugin hasn't had any troubles with the way it connects I presume that it is the server's fault.

I am guessing that you'll need to validate the RSS feeds before you enter them in the Autoreader queue.
    That would save you from later trouble.

13. Kyan

Kyan Donor Donor

Ok, well, that particular feed *eventually* works in NetNewsWire. It took quite a while like 30s maybe 40s and then loaded 420 items. So, is there a way to force the plug-in to accept it?

I'm going to be more than happy to contribute to this plug-in's campaign, btw, if I can get it to accept more feeds. I noticed it was failing on about 50% of the ones I wanted to add to it... /

14. petsagouris

I know that this is not what you want to hear but this is not my plugin and the code looks a little off. In any case, it works.
    If you get failures, be sure to validate the feeds before you enter them in the queue and just keep on trying. Maybe Nick can shed some light / or give more detailed assistance.

15. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I'm afraid this isn't my plugin either. :eek:

16. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

What is off about the code?

17. petsagouris

It is basically a wp plugin, and this kind of throws me out because I suppose there are reduntand parts.
    I meant no offense and no offense should be taken.

18. Kyan

Kyan Donor Donor

@shibuya -any chance you could check out the feed above that I can't get to load? I'd really appreciate any guidance you can give.

19. done

done New Member

Hey, I've been generating a sitemap for a hotaru site, and I've noticed that for some RSS generated posts I am seeing a bunch of ht tp://nomallink/alert/1 or 2 or 3 etc... I'm wondering what these are, and perhaps if they can't be fixed, if anyone knows a good way I can just go through the database and delete this. Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  20. sachingk

sachingk Well-Known Member

Hi shibuya24 ,

When I delete Posts submitted by RSS Autoreader plugin the activity Stream still show an empty activity with time and user. The activity will not get deleted automatically . I don't know where the bug is ( RSS Autoreader plugin OR Activity Plugin ) . I request you to have a look into it...

Thank you.