1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barballot.com is open!

Discussion in 'Bookmarking Discussions and More' started by rmk344, Feb 22, 2011.

1. rmk344

rmk344 New Member

Hi all,

Just wanted to share a new site I developed with Hotaru: www.barballot.com. Really love the work you guys did with Hotaru, it's by far the best CMS with voting capability I've found.

I'd love to get some feedback on design, functionality etc. Also, I'll definitely be contributing a donation in the future.

Thanks!

petsagouris likes this.
  2. AdminShift

AdminShift New Member

Good site, I like the layout, and the idea! good stuff man.

rmk344 likes this.
  3. rmk344

rmk344 New Member

Thanks! It's working pretty well I think, although the search function is a little choppy. Next step: friendly urls...

4. scrt

scrt New Member

Congrats on your site. Search function choppy? Elaborate. Without details, have u created a word association dictionary? Site Broken? I know what u are doing and saying. It makes sense at first but wondering if it can be change to another word. WebMaster, Display, or Help, ... The name of your site says it all. Yeah, I am in the midst to relocate my search hack to be at the top like u. Thus good move. Taking a break and just browsing the site to reply to u. And to edit my rambling post.