1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bars

Discussion in 'Themes' started by Nick, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Bars
    Version: 1.1
    Author: Nick Ramsay
    Created on: 2010/01/23
    Last Updated:
    2010/06/06
    Tested on: Hotaru 1.3.0
    Plug & Play: Yes
    Supported: No

Description
    A Hotaru CMS theme to demonstrate the theme settings and language override features first introduced in Hotaru 1.0.4.

Please note that Bars has not been tested in different browsers, is probably not W3C compliant, and is unsupported (i.e. I won't be maintaining it). If someone would like to take over responsibility for this theme, keep it up-to-date and help out people who use it, that would be great!

Instructions

1. Download the attachment zip file, and unzip in content/themes/bars
    2. Go to Admin Panel -> Settings Panel and change THEME to bars/
    3. Go to Admin Panel -> Maintenance and clear all cache folders
    4. Go to Admin Panel -> Theme Settings -> Bars to enable or disable sidebars.
    5. If you use two sidebars, you will need to move widgets into a second widget block in Admin -> Plugin Settings -> Widgets
    6. You can edit language by copying language files from plugins to /bars/languages/ and editing them there.

Revision History
    2010/06/06 - v.1.1 - Nick - Updated for Hotaru 1.3.0
    2010/01/24 - v.1.0 - Nick - First release

Please click "Rate Thread" and give this theme a rating. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. doobbe

doobbe New Member

Nice theme, thank you.

3. smiera

smiera New Member

Thanks for this theme of bars. nOw I am thinking for it so that I can try something like for my blog that I made in last week. I will update it using such type of effects.