1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CSRF error. Please try again. in link submission

Discussion in 'How-To and Troubleshooting' started by xcitezone, Mar 28, 2012.

1. xcitezone

xcitezone New Member

Hello mates I am facing problem in link submission site name is http://linkstoday.in two days before every thing was working fine but now nothing going in good way in every step we are facing problem with CSRF error. Please try again. in registration in new link submission every where plz suggest proper solution :(

2. seekyt

seekyt Donor Donor

3. xcitezone

xcitezone New Member

can you tell me the file name and location where I can change the value

4. seekyt

seekyt Donor Donor

/libs/extensions/csrf/csrf_class.php

Look for csrfInit (default is 60 minutes) and change it to a huge number, such as 1000000, and see if it helps.

Always clear your website's cache in the admin panel and maybe even your browser's cache and cookies before seeing whether or not a fix worked. I wrote an awesome ckeditor plugin to upload images on my Hotaru site, and was convinced for 6 months that it didn't work because I kept forgetting to clear that cache before testing it out.

5. xcitezone

xcitezone New Member

thanks for fast reply leme check i will let you know

6. xcitezone

xcitezone New Member

nothing happened :( we can able to post without pictures but with pictures same error is there

7. seekyt

seekyt Donor Donor

Huh? :confused: Is this a problem with pictures or with submission? I don't understand your issue now. If it's a problem with "pictures" maybe you should post your question on the "post images plugin" thread, or check to see if someone else has had that issue in that plugin's thread.

8. romancos

romancos New Member

The website is down anyway, dropping connections...