1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download Hotaru Cms Core 1.7.3

Main Core code for Hotaru CMS

1. valMETNG

valMETNG Administrator Staff Member Admin

HTML tags messing with submit2

Oh, I how I dislike testing on different browsers. On IE10 and Opera 12, it appears that the page layout on submit2 is being a bit skewed when you have many HTML tags. (Firefox and Chrome appear to be working mostly properly.) For example, this is the way it looks in FF and Chrome:

submit2a.png

You can see that Title, Description, and Tags do go slightly "outside" the rest of the layout on FF and Chrome, but it's not really noticeable.

However, on IE and Opera, most of the page gets pushed under the widget area:

submit2b.png

I'm lousy at coding, but I'm really lousy at .css so I'm not sure how best to fix this.

2. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

I am checking here,but my page comes up fine for that with messaging plugin installed
    It is possible you have an older version of messaging plugin?

3. shibuya246

This is due to the submit plugin using tables with <tr> and <td> while the comments plugin is now using the new <div class="well"> style
    The submit plugin will be updated shortly to bring that up-to-date

4. valMETNG

I have Messaging 0.8, so I believe I have the latest. This is a picture of what comes up:

Permissions.png

- - - Updated - - -

Great to hear. Thank you!

5. Sv9t

Sv9t Active Member

In the default theme I have the same code in file header.php, this is default theme of Hotaru 1.5.2.
    can we talk about the old themes? yes, this code is not there or is there not full.

6. shibuya246

What code do you have in the theme you are creating?

7. saosangmo

saosangmo Active Member

hi, I can not download attachment. Every time I click on the attachment, the login screen ask me for account, I type my account details but the login screen ask me again, again.
    thank

8. nothingman

nothingman Active Member

If you are not logged on, you will not be able to download any attachments in these forums. If you are redirected to the login page again and again, perhaps you've forgotten your password?

9. saosangmo

saosangmo Active Member

hi, I have solved my issue.
    This forum have some client cache. I download it.
    thank anyway.

10. tecnoide

tecnoide New Member

How to ?

I cant download it =/
    Everytime id click i go to the login page.

11. valMETNG

Sometimes when I login as admin, as soon as I click on the Admin dropdown (with the twisty next to it), I get a # sign at the end of the URL and then can't access any of the twisty dropdowns. In order, then, to get to the admin page, I have to delete the # and add admin to the end of the URL. Is anyone else seeing this? I can't pin down in which situations it happens. However, from the admin menu, after I click on Site, the problem goes away and I can access the dropdowns normally.

12. shibuya246

The dropdown is activated using javascript and so the page needs to fully load before it will work.
    If the dropdown is not working either the page has not finished loading or there has been an error in loading the javascript

valMETNG likes this.
  13. Sv9t

Sv9t Active Member

valMETNG , I was so because older versions of jQuery are inserted into the code in your theme or there is a conflict between two JS.

14. Sv9t

Sv9t Active Member

attached the entire default theme.

I do not understand why I do these actions, as I edit the default theme and this code:
    Code:
    <!-- Bootstrap -->
            <?php $h->getFramework(); ?>	

<!-- Theme -->
            <?php $h->getThemeCss(); ?>

<!-- include this CSS last so it gets priority -->
            <!-- Bootstrap Responsive - only include when required -->
            <?php $h->getFramework('bootstrap-responsive'); ?>

<!-- Theme CSS from stlye.css in folder for theme -->
            <!-- Include merged files for all the plugin css and javascript (if any) -->
            <?php $h->doIncludes('css'); ?>
    present initially.

I noticed that some Russian characters are displayed as question marks "ре�?ение" and " �?меет " website Amoremo.ru. In what could be the reason?

Attached Files:

15. narc

narc Well-Known Member

have you tried it already with <meta charset="utf-8" /> ? in my test, your template looks good.

16. Sv9t

Sv9t Active Member

narc, you mean this code?
    Code:
    <?php header('Content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8'); ?>
    He has already been inserted in header.php.

17. narc

narc Well-Known Member

yes that is the same. funny. for me the output of your templates is normal.

18. Sv9t

Sv9t Active Member

there may be the case in the database mySQL. I think there should be a mistake to look.

19. nothingman

nothingman Active Member

I've been having this issue for a longg time now and it happens with Umlaut marks. This character also shows up when you add spaces using the spacebar (like say, 7-8 spaces) and try to edit the post, all the spaces turn into this character -> �. If I remember correctly this was discussed a long time ago but wasn't resolved - not sure if it was in SWCMS or here in HotaruCMS though. :confused:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  20. Sv9t

Sv9t Active Member

these signs -> � no instead of spaces, some of these characters instead of letters.