1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download Hotaru Cms Core 1.7.3

Main Core code for Hotaru CMS

1. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

A few updates were made to csrf recently and I have included them in the 1.6.0 beta version if you want to try it
    http://forums.hotarucms.org/showthread.php?2269-Memcache-and-Hotaru-CMS-testing-for-v-1-6-0

2. shibuya246

3. valMETNG

valMETNG Administrator Staff Member Admin

4. shibuya246

perfect. i want to make sure it works on servers without memcache as well. It should. I just havent tested it

5. Vicks

Vicks New Member

I cant download. I have registered and activated my account. Every time I click on download link, I am taken to login page.

6. shibuya246

looks like the page may be cached sometimes. either refresh the page or maybe have to wait a few minutes for cache to expire

7. sachingk

sachingk Well-Known Member

What's new in this release ?

I am just wondering what is new in this release....

8. shibuya246

from 1.5.0 - 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 were some bug fixes and security fixes for 1.5.0
    Also 1.5.0 had some problems for people using php 5.2 or less. These were resolved in later versions

From 1.4.2 - 1.5.0 there were so many fixes including updates of various library functions and introduction of bootstrap css, new admin menus and lots more

sachingk likes this.
  9. valMETNG

Search plugin class typo

Small thing, but noticed a typo in /plugins/search/templates/search_box.php. I believe line 34 should be:
    Code:
    <form name='search_form' [B][U]class[/U][/B]='form' id='search_form' action='<?php echo BASEURL; ?>index.php?page=search' method='get'>
    ...instead of:
    Code:
    <form name='search_form' [COLOR="#FF0000"]clas[/COLOR]='form' id='search_form' action='<?php echo BASEURL; ?>index.php?page=search' method='get'>

10. zokerbro

zokerbro New Member

why i am can not download the attachment of CMS hotaru 1.5.2. i am always logged out. and when i am log in, i am always redirected to loged out and face login form. why like that?

11. narc

narc Well-Known Member

12. valMETNG

Specified .js not loading

When I include this:

Code:
    	public function header_include($h)
    	{
    		$h->includeJs();
    		$h->includeJs('some_javasript');
    	}
    ... the javascript file with the plugin.js name is getting loaded (as part of the general hotaru_js file), but the some_javascript file is not getting loaded. I believe I'm following the correct procedure as described here. Could this be a potential issue with 1.5.2? Is anyone successfully loading a specific .js file that can verify it is working?

13. linkahowto

linkahowto New Member

i am not able to download it

when click on attachment then it takes me to the login page then i eenter login information and then it again take me to login page and ask to fill login information.

How i can download this ?

14. suresh

suresh Moderator

Read this
    I am not active here, but if you get still problems try on github to download it.

15. valMETNG

submit unserialize error with special characters

Here's a curious one from submit: when you try to submit the URL http://ckeditor.com/forums/Plugins/Autosave-Manual-Save-AJAX?page=1, you get: "Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 204 of 492 bytes in /[directories]/content/plugins/submit/libs/SubmitFunctions.php on line 299." It also gave a red "Nothing submitted..." message.

I've traced the problem, but I'm not sure what the best fix is. The serialized array that's saved in function saveSubmitData is:
    Code:
    a:4:{s:16:"submit_editorial";b:0;s:15:"submit_orig_url";s:67:"http://ckeditor.com/forums/Plugins/Autosave-Manual-Save-AJAX?page=1";s:12:"submit_title";s:47:"Autosave[COLOR="#FF0000"][B] \ [/B][/COLOR]Manual Save with AJAX | CKEditor.com";s:14:"submit_content";s:255:"General information:The autosave plugin lets you save automatically the content created with CKEditor, what helps to protect you against losing your work.The autosaving can be carried out in three ways:Change counter - Optional trigger which sends data to";}
    However, when it's unserialized, it becomes:
    Code:
    a:4:{s:16:"submit_editorial";b:0;s:15:"submit_orig_url";s:67:"http://ckeditor.com/forums/Plugins/Autosave-Manual-Save-AJAX?page=1";s:12:"submit_title";s:47:"Autosave Manual Save with AJAX | CKEditor.com";s:14:"submit_content";s:255:"General information:The autosave plugin lets you save automatically the content created with CKEditor, what helps to protect you against losing your work.The autosaving can be carried out in three ways:Change counter - Optional trigger which sends data to";}
    You'll notice that the slash I've highlighted in red (which is being interpreted as an escape) is missing in the unserialized version. The suggested fix of using json_encode and decode to replace serialize and unserialize does solve the first problem (i.e., replace serialize in line 275 of SubmitFunctions.php with json_encode and, respectively, replace unserialize in line 299 with json_decode). However, this doesn't get rid of the red message because the slash still messes it up: when you decode, you get a NULL array.

Using this code to double-escape in function saveSubmitData:
    Code:
    $escapers =     array("\\",     "/",   "\"",  "\n",  "\r",  "\t", "\x08", "\x0c");
    $replacements = array("\\\\", "\\/", "\\\"", "\\n", "\\r", "\\t",  "\\f",  "\\b");
    $h->vars['submitted_data'] = str_replace($escapers, $replacements, $h->vars['submitted_data']);
    ...and then changing the last line in function loadSubmitData to:
    Code:
    if ($submitted_data) { return get_object_vars(json_decode($submitted_data)); } else { return array(); } 
    ...yields the proper results. Is this the best solution to the problem? (Having said all that, it's not obvious to me why we're even storing this temporary data in the database, as it adds multiple hits to the database that seem unnecessary if we just stored the array in a global var (e.g, $h->vars['tempdata_value']).)

angolanmade likes this.
  16. valMETNG

post_domain not populated

The column post_domain in the posts table is not being populated when a user enters a url without the scheme (e.g., http://). For example, post the links www.yahoo.com or yahoo.com and you will see in the table that the column is blank. I believe the offending code is in a few places.

In line 204 of /libs/posts.php:
    Code:
    if (isset($parsed['scheme'])){ $this->domain = $parsed['scheme'] . "://" . $parsed['host']; }
    ... seems to assume that, if there isn't a scheme, domain (and, thus, post_domain) shouldn't be assigned.

Line 659 of /plugins/submit/libs/SubmitFunctions.php:
    Code:
    $h->post->domain = get_domain(urldecode($h->post->origUrl)); // returns domain including http:// 
    ... which calls the function get_domain from lines 530 - 539 in /functions/funcs.strings.php is also an issue for the same reasoning:
    Code:
    function get_domain($url = '')
    {
    	$parsed = parse_url($url);
    	if( isset($parsed['scheme']) ) {
    		$domain = $parsed['scheme']."://".$parsed['host'];
    		return $domain;
    	}

return false;
    }
    As you can see, like earlier, if a scheme isn't there, false (and, thus NULL is returned). So, for both, we probably want something like this:
    Code:
    $parsed_url = parse_url($url, PHP_URL_HOST);

// if it came in just as the domain, we will return that as, otherwise, it will be false
    if (!$parsed_url) { $parsed_url = "http://" . $url; }
    Having said that, I'm not sure if there's any value in keeping http:// in there at all, but I don't understand all the code well enough to understand the ramifications of leaving it out.

nothingman likes this.
  17. valMETNG

My hack for get_domain

If it helps anyone, I replaced get_domain with this to ensure post_domain is initially populated:

Code:
    function get_domain($url = '')
    {
    	$parsed = parse_url($url);
    	if( isset($parsed['scheme']) ) {
    		$domain = $parsed['scheme']."://".$parsed['host'];
    		return $domain;
    	}

if (!$url) { return false; }

// hack
    	$parsed_url = parse_url($url, PHP_URL_HOST);
    	if (!$parsed_url) { $parsed_url = "http://" . $url; }

return $parsed_url;
    }

nothingman likes this.
  18. valMETNG

Show comments missing 'ago'

In /plugins/bookmarking/templates/bookmarking_post.php, line 66 shows:
    Code:
    <?php echo time_difference(unixtimestamp($h->post->date), $h->lang) . " " . $h->lang["bookmarking_post_ago"]; ?>
    However, in /plugins/comments/templates/show_comments.php, line 49 shows:
    Code:
    echo time_difference(unixtimestamp($h->comment->date), $h->lang) . " ";
    Shouldn't line 49 also have the 'ago,' like:
    Code:
    echo time_difference(unixtimestamp($h->comment->date), $h->lang) . " " . $h->lang("comments_time_ago");

19. angolanmade

angolanmade Well-Known Member

Im getting a similar error when i go into the post manager

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$user_username in /libs/Post.php on line 95?

Any input?

20. valMETNG

Missing = in SubmitFunctions.php

Not sure why this hasn't popped up an error sooner, but I just noticed it. In /plugins/submit/libs/SubmitFunctions.php, starting at line 399, we have:
    Code:
            // ******** CHECK URL ********

if (!$url) {
                // No url present...
                $h->message = $h->lang['submit_url_not_present_error'];
                $h->messageType = 'red';
                $error = 1;
            } elseif ($existing = $h->urlExists($url)) {
                // URL already exists...
                if (($existing->post_status == 'new') || ($existing->post_status == 'top'))
                {
                	// redirect to the existing post unless you 
                	header("Location: " . $h->url(array('page'=>$existing->post_id)));
                	exit;
                }
    I believe line 406 is missing an equal sign and should properly read:
    Code:
            } elseif ($existing [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]==[/COLOR][/B] $h->urlExists($url)) {