Nick submitted a new resource:
Fireman's Pole - Fireman's Pole
Read more about this resource...
Fireman's Ladder 0.1
And just for fun, here's an alternative layout...
Fireman's Ladder Theme
Author: Nick Ramsay
Created on: 2010/06/08
Last Updated: 2010/06/08
Tested on: Hotaru 1.3.0
Plug & Play: Yes
A simple, three-column, HTML valid theme with two tall sidebars on each side, hence the "ladder" in the name. It uses a basic 960 frame and has no customized plugin files with the exception of a few plugin overrides at the bottom of style.css.
1. Download the attached .zip file, unzip it and put the pea-soup folder in content/themes/
2. Admin Panel -> Theme Settings: Firemans Pole -> Activate it
3. Admin Panel -> Plugin Settings: Widgets -> Enable widgets for the left sidebar, then move others down into a second widget block and enable them for the right sidebar.
4. Admin Panel -> Maintenance -> empty the css/js and HTML cache folders
5. View the home page and if necessary do a hard refresh with CTRL+F5
You can edit the sub-title text in the page_header.php template
Version 2010/06/08 - First release
It would be cool to get some spase for banners...
Separate names with a comma.