1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. carlo75

carlo75 Design & Development

carlo75 submitted a new resource:

Fluffy - Fluffy

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    skorpyo, diode123, objective and 7 others like this.
  2. williamd

williamd New Member

Sweet! You've done an excellent job. It's really nice to see how the quality of themes produced already surpass those of Pligg et al.

3. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Really nice Carlo! I love how you've done the vote buttons, and the social networking icons over the search box are a nice touch, too.

4. carlo75

Thank you so much guys!
    I'm very happy that new theme is pleasant to you

5. baadier

baadier Well-Known Member

Thanks carlo, ive planning a theme re-design and this is exactly what im looking for to use as a base skeleton cheers mate, great stuff

6. baadier

Ive been modifying this theme quite extensively but im having a few issues with regards to links doing a little bump in some cases and quite a large jumps on others. Not really sure if i added in this problem with my changes or if it was there initially, but does anybody have any ideas on fixing this. Its definitely a css issue. The template is live on my website as shown in my signature. cheers for any help.

7. carlo75

Hi baadier,
    can you explain better where site bump?

8. baadier

If you click on the menu in the top right hand side where it has the navigation or on the icons for advertise,about, contact etc as well the post title links are some examples. Cheers mate

9. carlo75

I can't reproduce in my local, but in you CSS at line ~143

HTML:
    #sort_box a:hover, a:active {
    color:#000000;
    padding:8px;
    }
    you have a padding 8px, in hover and active, try to put it to zero

10. baadier

Im changin quite a few padding issues that were round and about and it seems to fix some of the issues cheers mate

11. Maddy

Maddy New Member

seach box error

the following error appears in the search box when I installed and activated this theme

<br /><b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: search_text in <b>/home/maddy7/public_html/mobileweb/content/themes/fluffy/index.php</b> on line <b>64</b><br />

Php code from index.php

<div id="search">
    <form name="search_form" action="<?php echo BASEURL; ?>index.php?page=search" method="get" >
    <input class="searchbox" type="text" name="search" value="<?php echo $h->lang['search_text']; ?>" title="Start typing and hit ENTER" onfocus="if (this.value == '<?php echo $h->lang['search_text']; ?>') {this.value = '';}" />
    <input class="lens" alt="Search" type="image" name="searchsubmit" title="Search" src="<?php echo BASEURL; ?>content/themes/<?php echo THEME; ?>images/search.png" />
    </form>
    </div>

how do I get rid of the error message?

12. Condition-Human

Condition-Human Active Member

I like your fluffy theme, so I have been experimenting with the CSS file to change font sizes.

And have customised the layout and colours.

I like the buttons on the top right when you can link to other pages and change icons.

I'm still learning PHP as time goes on it gets easier.

Thanks Andrew.

shibuya246 likes this.
  13. irwanrohul

irwanrohul New Member

nice template thank Andrew

shibuya246 likes this.
  14. mediaboxstore

mediaboxstore New Member

Hi and thanks for amazing template i love it :)

carlo75 and shibuya246 like this.