1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotaru CMS 1.4.2 Released

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Nick, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Hotaru 1.4.2 is available for download. This version is a minor maintenance release.

~~~~~~
    If you're new here and wondering what exactly Hotaru CMS is, think of it as "Wordpress without blogging". If Wordpress didn't do blogging by itself, you'd need plugins to do it for you. And if you had to make plugins, you wouldn't be limited to just blogging. You could make plugins for any kind of site, whether a blog, a social network, an online shop, etc. That's Hotaru CMS, a framework for making websites customized to your needs. For examples, check out the demos.
    ~~~~~~

Hotaru v.1.4.2 fixes some minor bugs and removes unused features, such as the experimental multi-site code, and the no longer functional automatic plugin updates.

Download Hotaru CMS 1.4.2 here

Minor updates have been made to the User Manager, ReCaptcha, Image Upload and High Walls plugins. Update them at your leisure.

Thank you to everyone who has reported bugs. Please continue to do so in the How-To and Troubleshooting forum.

Finally, please show your appreciation with a donation.

2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

/ Reserved /

3. boby12

boby12 New Member

What is the post meating about Hotaru CMS 1.4.2 Released ,I can't understand very well. May the artor talk more about it.
    Coach Factory Outlet

4. GoSERP

GoSERP New Member

I love this Hotaru, the CMS social media bookmarking, I just create my social news with this platform.

5. matpat

matpat New Member

i can't download this version...

6. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

7. matpat

matpat New Member

Yes, I need version 1.4.2
    Can I download it here?

8. shibuya246

Can you tell me what is not working? My guess is, it is a theme issue, not a plugin issue
    There were security fixes applied in version 1.5 and 1.6 that needed fixing from 1.4.2 and upgrading of libraries that were used

9. matpat

matpat New Member

I use a Yonda theme

For me, it is easier to use the old version

10. shibuya246

I am updating Hotaru CMS core to make the older themes display as before
    Should be out today or tomorrow