1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotarucms For Social Bookmarking Website

Discussion in 'Bookmarking Discussions and More' started by sukhen, Jun 23, 2014.

1. sukhen

sukhen New Member

Hi Senior guys,
    I want to make a social bookmarking website using HotaruCMS, but I don't know which is the social bookmarking hotaruCMS download file. Please give me original HotaruCMS social bookmarking theme with installation process.

Thanks everybody.

2. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

3. hanifkhan

hanifkhan New Member

Please give me original HotaruCMS social bookmarking theme with installation process.

4. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

5. valMETNG

valMETNG Moderator Staff Member

My suggestion would be to no longer install 1.5.2 and, instead, use the latest version at the link @shibuya246 provided. Although there are still small bugs to be worked out, there are also plenty of bugs in 1.5.2. Additionally, @shibuya246 has made ENORMOUS improvements in hotaru with version 1.7. The speed improvements alone are very dramatic relative to 1.5.2.

Additionally, for anyone still on older versions, I strongly suggest starting your process to upgrade. There are many great plans for future versions and the further your version gets from the current version, the more difficult it will be for you to upgrade.

shibuya246 likes this.