1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HotaruFiltr Freemium Theme

Discussion in 'Themes' started by Stuart, Feb 13, 2011.

1. kmai

kmai New Member

Hello Stuart,

You have to preview the new version of HotaruFiltr Freemium Theme?

Thanks

2. kmai

kmai New Member

Hello Stuart,

Look After registration.

Thanks

3. satha

satha New Member

hi stuart
    i just installed the theme it works good
    but i have a problem with the submit button it doesn't link to the submit page even when i logged in.
    my site url http://majawap.com
    its a new site with no posts......

4. help

help New Member

Hey Iknockz,
    I am having the same issue you had with the admin, login, register, and submit button going to a hostgator 404 page. What did you do to fix it? Thanks and how also did you fix the side submit button?
    Thanks,
    -Taylor

5. help

help New Member

How would I?

Make the header and words in the header go along with a 599w px X 192h logo image. I really want a large image, but for it also to look professional. Is there anyway we could also get embedded videos to play within the page?
    Thanks,
    -Taylor

edit: Also, is there any way to modify the background of the page?

6. objective

objective New Member Donor

7. help

help New Member

This fixed the 404 submission errors and I followed the instructions and have friendly urls on but now I can't login I'm getting this:

Warning: include_once(/home/woodrunn/public_html/content/themes/404error.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/woodrunn/public_html/libs/PageHandling.php on line 300

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/woodrunn/public_html/content/themes/404error.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/woodrunn/public_html/libs/PageHandling.php on line 300

8. objective

objective New Member Donor

Have you cleared all the cache folders in maintenance?

9. iKnockz

iKnockz New Member

Hello Stuart, I'm having a issue and I can't fix the problem... I deleted the error logs and that didn't for the issue. Please let me know if you can help.

This is coming up.
    I'm tryed to login and its giving me these errors.
    My website is http://www.omgthat.com

Thanks for all the help Stuart!

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  10. anthonyr

anthonyr New Member

Theme not working!

Dear stuart,

well first I wanna thank you for this amazing theme, but as Im using hotaru theme management, I just can't get to install and enable the theme, when I open the url to the theme index.php file, i get these errors:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setHome() on a non-object in /home/might/public_html/content/themes/HotaruFiltr.Theme.v.1.0.2/index.php on line 32

It's a problem with: $h->setHome();

http://mighthappen.com/content/themes/HotaruFiltr.Theme.v.1.0.2/

However, I need to ask you a question here, I must upload the plugins contents into the plugins folder, and the themes into the themese content?

please reply to me asap... thank you very much!

11. anthonyr

anthonyr New Member

Never mind it... thanks a lot for this amazing theme! :D

12. anthonyr

anthonyr New Member

I'm sorry for bothering again, but as I fixed the already mentioned problems, I got new problems now with installing the theme: on the right side of the page, right below the submit new post button, i got: Fatal error: Class 'PostsWidget' not found in /home/might/public_html/content/themes/hotarufiltr/widget_story_tabs.php on line 6
    what's wrong in here? what should I do? thanks in advance and please get back to me ASAP!

13. askari

askari New Member

this theme looks great
    big thanks

14. anthonyr

anthonyr New Member

15. anthonyr

anthonyr New Member

16. sea4u

sea4u New Member

which version of hotaru is this theme for ?

17. kane

kane New Member

Awesome theme, you rock! :)

18. askari

askari New Member

Created on: 13/02/2011
    Last Updated: 21/02/2011
    Tested on: Hotaru 1.4.2

19. kane

kane New Member

Has anyone got tags to work with this theme? I'd sure like 'em.

20. mik

mik New Member

How to change "All post" in Sidebar Stories on Top for 7 days ?

Thank you. :)