1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bookmarking Discussions and More' started by Nick, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Hobbis

Hobbis Translation & Marketing

Hi WimTibackx,

Welcome here and thank you for your warm words about Hotaru. Have nice time with it:)

2. wopwops

wopwops Donor Donor

Hello, I'm Kevin. I'm a full time blogger.

I was desperate to get away from Reddit. My site is news driven and I was grudgingly using a subreddit to give my readers a social news capability. (Reddit has a lot of problems.) Anyway, there is no good solution that's integrated with WordPress, so I set up a dedicated site with Hotaru and Yonda. My users have jumped right in and are actively using the site.

I'm really surprised by how few options there are in this space. I'm glad that I was able to find Hotaru.

3. tlowing

tlowing New Member

Hi Nick,

My name is Trevor. I was a developer (lots of PHP) for about a decade but I do project management work now. I'm using Hotaru to put together a current events blog. So far, so good. I'm looking for a plugin to post hotaru submissions toto other social networking sites and also looking for the option to auto-post admin posts to the front page.

Thanks,

Trevor

4. drvosjeca

drvosjeca New Member

Hi... My name is Dejan and i come from small country Slovenia. I love working on websites and testing out new things. I was looking for something to create some bookmarking/submitting site and was thinking about Plig...after surfing and searching on google i found this alternative to Pligg named "Hotaru". I said "I must try this". For now im just discovering what can be done with it... It seems nice thing with potencial.

Any way, im glad to found it and to be here :)

5. yudhis97

yudhis97 New Member

Hello all,

I am Yudhistira From Indonesia, I am Working as a internet publisher. I am a new member of Hotarucms and want to know more about Hotarucms. I have installed it on my live website: http://furniit.com

6. phoenixstudio

phoenixstudio New Member

Hi..

my internet name is phoenixstudio.I am from Malaysia.
    im now working on indexing android post using HotaruCMS.
    i think i will try my best to contribute here.=)

7. lakeishamarsh

lakeishamarsh New Member

Hello Everybody

8. jalame

jalame New Member

Only I want to be grateful for his great work to the developers of hotaru. I they present the project that I have created thanks to this great tool. Thank you.

http://jalame.com

9. DJWallet

DJWallet New Member

Hi! I'm a graphic designer, recently working alot on Web. I'm a newbie to all this stuff, but I think I'm learning quite fast. I started this website (www.linkdump.co)a few days ago and I'm mostly developing it for my own fun and learning experience. This is my first attempt to make anything like that, and I'm really liking it.

In short: Hotaru is awesome!

10. mrchucky

mrchucky New Member

Hi Nick and everyone. I'm Nizam and new to the community. I'm planning to create a bookmarking site with Hotaru later, and this is the main reason I'm here. Hope to learn more in here. Can you guys show me the famous bookmarking site using hotaru cms please. May I know what script does buzzfeed.com use?

11. amrik

amrik New Member

Hi, My name is Amrik Virdi. I am founder of MonetizeBlogging.com.
    Glad to see you all.

12. gunjam

gunjam New Member

13. alongxp

alongxp Active Member

Hi all, I'm Alongxp. I use hotaruCMS for the first time few years ago, just to try, few days ago, i bought a domain and setup a site using HotaruCMS, visit : www.ceritablogger.my , well... as a new site, it still need some tune up.

regards
    Alongxp

sereban likes this.
  14. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

very nice