1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. wolfdogg

wolfdogg New Member

Nevermind! Apparently, it was a cache issue (or something weird). No changes done but today it's working great. Great plugin!

2. frytec

frytec Member

no. i mean the default user settings

/admin_index.php?plugin=user_manager&page=plugin_settings&subpage=default_settings

3. wolfdogg

wolfdogg New Member

You guys think that putting a 728x90 AdSense ad in the link bar would be okay? I don't think that's breaking any kind of adsense rule is it? Seems like kind of a cool place to have an ad that would allow for a lot of visibility.

4. robin007

robin007 Well-Known Member

When i click the post title, it show with link bar,
    but when i click the post image, that link directy going to original page.
    how can i put link bar?

Thanks.

5. valMETNG

valMETNG Administrator Staff Member Admin

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking but let's see if this helps. Hotaru allows users to select in their Settings panel whether they want links to open to the original post or Hotaru CMS post. The setting is "List page links open." If you want the post_images plugin to always open the Hotaru post regardless of the choice the user made, you need to change line 17 in /plugins/post_images/templates/display_image.php from:
    Code:
    <a class='' href='<?php echo $h->post->origUrl; ?>' <?php echo $h->vars['target']; ?> class="click_to_source b">
    ...to:
    Code:
    <a class='' href='<?php echo $h->url(array('page'=>$h->post->id)); ?>' <?php echo $h->vars['target']; ?> class="click_to_post a">