1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.4 Migrating To A New Host "the Page Is Very Busy, Please Try Again In A Minute"

Discussion in 'Installation Specific Questions' started by blinger187, Aug 17, 2013.

1. blinger187

blinger187 New Member

getting a strange error "The page is very busy, please try again in a minute" upon visiting the page.

I just moved the entire directory to a new host and copied over the sql.

any ideas?

2. blinger187

blinger187 New Member

a quick search shows this is related to the inability to connect to the sql db.

I have checked my hotaru_settings file and the database.. pretty sure everything matches

for the SQL export, I exported the entire SQL schema for all sites on the server then imported it via WHMC on the new server.

not sure what i'm doing wrong here.

3. blinger187

blinger187 New Member

well fixed that issue ... i was importing the DB into the wrong area however now i'm getting a boat load of errors

Warning: Access denied for user 'hiphop_hotaru1'@'localhost' to database 'hiphop_hotaru' in /home/hiphop/public_html/libs/extensions/ezSQL/mysql/ez_sql_mysql.php on line 140

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/hiphop/public_html/libs/Initialize.php on line 90

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/hiphop/public_html/libs/Initialize.php on line 111

4. suresh

suresh Moderator

Warning: Access denied for user 'hiphop_hotaru1'@'localhost' to database 'hiphop_hotaru' in /home/hiphop/public_html/libs/extensions/ezSQL/mysql/ez_sql_mysql.php on line 140

for this error just check the username and password, database should be correct.

5. blinger187

blinger187 New Member

got it! the database wasn't importing properly.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  6. blinger187

blinger187 New Member

getting these errors on the admin panel

THESE ONES SHOW UP IN THE SIDE BAR

==================================

this one shows up in the HEADER

7. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

looks like a mixture of new and old files
    what version number are you using for hotaru?

8. blinger187

blinger187 New Member

PHP v.5.4.17 | MySQL v.5.5.32-cll | Hotaru v.1.4.2

9. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

You will need to upgrade to Hotaru CMS 1.5.2 to get rid of those errors