1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile 0.3

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by ties, Mar 15, 2010.

1. leneo34

leneo34 New Member

I'm in the plugin settings for Mobile... my mobile site gets an error when I enable 'bookmarking'... this error comes out:

Code:
    Notice: Undefined index: default_type in /home/.../......./content/plugins/bookmarking/lib/BookmarkingFunctions.php on line 109
    Is there a fix?

2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

3. leneo34

leneo34 New Member

Thanks for that Nick... found what I was looking for :)

4. angolanmade

angolanmade Well-Known Member

Im getting a page not found error when clicking on the posts, this happens when accesing it through a regular desktop browser as well as Blackberry...
    http://basketballbuzz.ca/client/mobile/

Also how does one change the title of link above?

Also when trying to access the site from a blackberry the "login" link appears above, however clicking on it does nothing...
    But when accessing the link above the "login" doesnt display?

BTW...Great plugin...

5. angolanmade

angolanmade Well-Known Member

How do I change the title for this plugin it currently displays "Hotaru CMS" on the the mobile browser

6. krankdroid

krankdroid New Member

i really love this plug in..

is there any way to get it to work with other templates?

i am using yonda, and it does'nt have vote 2.3 installed.

7. krankdroid

krankdroid New Member

is it possible to tweak out of using categories and use popular instead ?

i have a the updown voting system and are not using categories. so i am not able to use this mobile plugin..

and i would really like to

8. romancos

romancos New Member

Doesnt work on LGA Android 2.2 mobile phone. I can't login neither see any of Latest 24hrs 7days nor 30 and 365 timeline. I can only browse Categories.

URL-rewrite is on. hotaru 1.4.2

9. romancos

romancos New Member

Nothing on LG android phone. No posts I can't login just see a list of categories. Probably url_rewrite problem, because it adds /mobile/client to the url.

All I can see is

Screenshot at 2012-01-07 18:44:49.png

Full version works

10. mabujo

mabujo Designer

The mobile plugin was never updated and does not work out of the box with Hotaru...
    If you read a few posts back in the thread you can see I gave a way of making it work, or you can base your template off the responsive theme (no need for mobile plugin then).

11. romancos

romancos New Member

works but Hotaru CMS in the title instead of my sites title

Well, done this, now mobile site works but there's Hotary CMS as a site title + mobile plugin settings page is gone, only plank page shows like here, on attached screenshot.

Screenshot at 2012-01-15 13:52:02.png

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  12. Please

Please New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
  13. loren

loren New Member

Add comment form to mobile plugin

Hello to all Hotaru community,

this plugin is very good ended, so I'd like to ask how to add simple comment form + simple pagination to mobile bookmaking post for login users only.

I try test to do this by copy comment template to mobile template folder but i Faild to do show or true include it,

so please I hope the hotaru cms authors and experts may help me to do this because i'm very sure they are the best people.

best regards'
    loren

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013