1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Project

Discussion in 'Bookmarking Discussions and More' started by aandcmedia, Jul 25, 2012.

1. aandcmedia

aandcmedia New Member

I’m currently a senior at James Madison University and have been doing web design since I was 14. I’ve had such a passion with it that I started my own web design company. This ultimately led to be one of the first student teachers at JMU. I am teaching a class on CMS’s specifically Joomla and Magento (although not a true CMS it fits the bill). Although this is a massive undertaking I’ve decided to take it one step further.

I am building an online interactive learning system. Much like many of the tutorial sites out there but meant to be more community based. I will be providing step by step lessons using screen recording tools. I’ve also providing great community support through forums and a yahoo q/a style system. I am currently building out this system but have started a kickstarter project to help bridge the gap with funds. I’ve invested incredible amounts of recourses to make this project happen. The ultimate goal is to make it a free community and free tutorials for everyone to learn.

I would simply ask that you spread the word on the campaign! I am looking to get it as well known as possible. The link with more detail is here: http://kck.st/LXUl9c We simply ask if you have free time to spread this concept to your users! We know it would be beneficial for everyone to learn a CMS especially in todays culture where everything is becoming web based.

Thank you for your time,
  2. mik

mik New Member

Great idea. Perfect project. Good luck. :)