1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No biggie but Googled HotaruCMS

Discussion in 'Forum Software' started by JonH, Jun 25, 2009.

1. JonH

JonH Admin & Design

Must be a vBulletin thing? - I Googled HotaruCMS and the title had </phrase> in it

Hotaru CMS - Open Source Social Bookmarking Platform</phrase>

;)

2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was my fault, and Google indexed the site before I fixed it. :eek:

3. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Google seems to have at last updated it :).

4. JonH

JonH Admin & Design

Ok now adblock removes the HotaruCMs logo on top of the forum page? Not sure how that happened. maybe rename it something else.

5. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Okay, renamed it from hotaru_forums_468x60.png to just forums_468x60.png. Let me know if that makes a difference. Thanks.

6. JonH

JonH Admin & Design

It's still blocked. Adsense uses the '468x60' to name some ads so maybe change that.
    I thought Adblock check the server of the ad or img source is coming from so not sure what's going on there.
    I'm not sure how Adblock works but I know techies who visit the forum will most likely be using it.

Another thing I didn't see a general discussion forum, stuff like this I would post it there instead of here. :)

7. JonH

JonH Admin & Design

That was it, it works!

8. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Oh good! Another trick learned. :cool:

I'd rather avoid the situation where you've got "General Discussion" for support and "Support" for technical support.

Maybe if the site takes off, we can divide up the Support forum into sub-forums, e.g. Forum-related, Technical support, General Help, etc.

Or I might just do that now... :p

Edit: Done and moved this thread there.