1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Page not found and All plugins are currently disabled.

Discussion in 'Installation Specific Questions' started by itsaliakber, Jan 29, 2012.

1. itsaliakber

itsaliakber New Member

I dont know whats going but i'm currently getting this error as of now
    Page not found and All plugins are currently disabled.

Thanks a million in advance.

2. romancos

romancos New Member

Is your site open? Have you accidentally deleted all plugins? Perhaps you forgot to delete install/ directory and someone has just deleted your database? It sounds like your site is in its initial state. We all read message like this after fresh install. But if you havent downloaded and installed any plugins, do so and start with bookmarking bundle...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  3. sumankumar

sumankumar New Member

All plugins are currently disabled.

I am getting this error. I have checked the database.
    Is your site open? ---Yesits open

Have you accidentally deleted all plugins? ---First time post installation error.
    Perhaps you forgot to delete install/ directory and someone has just deleted your database? ---I have deleted the installation directory as per instructed,

It sounds like your site is in its initial state.----First time

We all read message like this after fresh install.

But if you havent downloaded and installed any plugins, do so and start with bookmarking bundle... ---I have dowloaded the CMS from HOTARU website. Does it not contain essential plugins for atleast admin loging after installation. Please suggest.

4. PuckRobin

PuckRobin New Member

Double check your settings in hotaru_settings.php file.

5. sumankumar

sumankumar New Member

Robin i am a beginner i had not downloaded and installed the plugins as i thought its similar to other cms like Joomla installation where you get backend with default plugins . Thank you.
    One more question
    1. Imagine i have installed the cms into remote server and want to download the website to my localhost on apache(Wamp). I tried downloading it using filezilla and copying the folder to www directory. But it is not working. I have downloaded the database also but i am unable to run it on local server. Its showing error called my server. Can you please help me out on this in few simple steps considering i am a absolute beginner.

6. PuckRobin

PuckRobin New Member

Just edit your hotaru_settings.php file :)

shibuya246 likes this.