1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tipped Off 0.1

Tipped Off

1. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Nick submitted a new resource:

Tipped Off - Tipped Off

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014 at 7:01 AM
    rmk344, anika039, norby500 and 5 others like this.
  2. nothingman

nothingman Active Member

Wow, I've always loved the theme used by tipd.com. BTW, tipd.com is still running on swcms? :confused:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  3. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Looks that way...

4. JonH

JonH Admin & Design

Very nice!

5. norby500

norby500 New Member Donor

Theme Problem

hi there, i am using the theme tipped off 0.1 on my website www.dnbindex.ws , the problem i have is if you take a look at where the social bookmark icons should be the actual box doesnt meet up with the navigation of where the tag cloud is etc. it moved out of place slightly when i added the website banner, what do you guys think is the problem?

also, for anybody that is concerned with me removing buttons to hotarucms, they will be added in the about page and i WILL be making a donation :)

hope somebody can answer my question, i'm not sure if it was the code to do with the right nav header or the actual header where the banner is.

6. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Open style.css and change:

Code:
    height: 8.6em;
    to

Code:
    height: 11.0em;

7. norby500

norby500 New Member Donor

thank you so much :):)

8. Ezzi

Ezzi New Member

Love this theme looks great only how did you get that stuff on the side bar like the login and random information, and how did you get your categories like that and also how did you get the buttons under the banner to appear that way..

Thanks for your help keep up the awesome work

9. carlo75

carlo75 Design & Development

we have to convert it to Hotaru... now there aren't no excuses... you did also the theme ;-)

10. Alexander

Alexander New Member

Change color user link template tipped off

Hi,
    sorry how i cange only the color of user link present in comment? (view attachment)
    color-user-comment.jpg

Thanks a lot ;)

11. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Try putting

Code:
    .comment_author a { color: pink; }
    in style.css

12. SocialLinks

SocialLinks New Member

Hi, Nick!

Sorry for my english - i`m from Ukraine.

Thanks for the great template. How do you made the categories menu on the right top on your site (tipd.com)? Can you explain me - I want to make the same menu.

Thank you!

13. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Sorry, Tipd.com isn't my site, and it's not using Hotaru CMS.

14. rpermana

rpermana Donor Donor

Hi Nick,

I just change my site to this theme... however, i noticed that the comment header "Written by.... " is in black font which make it difficult to see. Where can i change the words to white color ? Thanks...

comment.jpg

15. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

You'll need to copy comments.css from the Comments plugin into Tipped Off's css folder and then edit the colors in that file.

rpermana likes this.
  16. rpermana

rpermana Donor Donor

ah ok.. it looks pretty now..:eek:

17. rpermana

rpermana Donor Donor

Hi Nick,

How can i removed footer word "Powered by Hotaru" ? Couldn't find it in footer.php . THanks!

18. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

There isn't a "Powered by Hotaru" in the footer. There's an image link to Hotaru, if that's what you mean, but you'd have to make a donation if you want us to tell you how to remove it.

19. rpermana

rpermana Donor Donor

It is not image, but a link... anyway, I have successfully removed it.. :D

i will still make donation cos Hotaru is great, hopefully it can be developed further..

20. shivachettri

shivachettri New Member

Hi Nick,
    I am a new user to Hotaru CMS and have been using this (Tipped off) theme in my new site Linksubmitz.com. I wanted to make the links in my site to dofollow, i.e. the popular links to dofollow and the upcoming links to nofollow. I read the other threads about making the links dofollow but I can't seem to find bookmarking_post.php and bookmarking_list.php in the theme folder nor in the bookmarking plugins folder. Can you please help me.