1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Type different languaze in hotaru cms.

Discussion in 'Bookmarking Discussions and More' started by anika039, Jul 23, 2010.

1. anika039

anika039 New Member

I'm very glad to see this cms. Its really good. But I'm from Bangladesh and I need to type Bangle to my description and comment area. I have some javascript file to allow me to type Bangle. But I dont know how to add them in typing text area as a button to allow a user to type Bangle. Can anyone help me?

2. kmai

kmai New Member

3. anika039

anika039 New Member

I'm not telling about translation. Its about keyboard to type Bangle or such as Japanese or Chinese in the description and comment area.

4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I don't understand the problem. Why do you need a special javascript file to type in Bangle? I can type Japanese into the Hotaru post submission form with my Japanese keyboard. Same in these forums: ????????????????(*'?'*)

5. anika039

anika039 New Member

I wanted javascript file to possible bangle keyboard working. if it is not possible then how to type bangle? How to get Bangle keyboard? I cant see any where to type different language. Please, dont feel disturbed. I'm asking this because I dont know.

6. kmai

kmai New Member

7. anika039

anika039 New Member

thanks. I new about this. But there is some built in option to write Bangla. I'm showing a screen shot. This is taken from a wordpress blog. a plugin for wp to do this. This plugin use some javascript file to work. Some other way to use this javascript file to work in joomla or drupal or any other custom cms. I'm trying to do something like this. if i fail, finally I'll use avro keyboard.

wp banglakb plugin to see

[​IMG]

8. kmai

kmai New Member