1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UML documentation

Discussion in 'General Troubleshooting' started by valMETNG, Apr 4, 2012.

1. valMETNG

valMETNG Moderator Staff Member

Hello all. Seems like you have a very solid offering here. Really nice work by your development team.

I am currently working on a project that I hope will turn the revenue model of social media upside-down, give power back to the users (from the advertisers and the social media management teams), and help remind people of the philosophy that anything worth anything costs something.

Imagine if companies like google, facebook, digg, reddit - or, more importantly, individual bloggers and forum participants - could find a way to get consumers to pay for their content rather than advertisers. Wouldn't that be worth something?

As I continue to build-out the functional requirements (currently at 30-pages), I've started to look closer at potential solutions to kick-start. One of the alternatives I'm considering is integrating Hotaru with some other tools. I've looked through some of the code and it seems reasonably well-documented and structured. I also found the Function Reference page. What I haven't found is UML documentation. Does any of this documentation exist? Have any of you thrown the code through a reverse engineering tool to generate it?

Many thanks.

P.S. - I am currently looking for technical co-founders, but you'd have to have some significant development experience to be considered. Please feel free to PM me if you have that background and you'd like to learn more.

2. PuckRobin

PuckRobin New Member

3. valMETNG

valMETNG Moderator Staff Member

Thanx for the response. Well, I did expect as such, although I held out hope considering there's so much great inline documentation. There are a ton of modifications I intend to make, and it's very hard for me to quickly get up-to-speed because it's so modular. (Which also has it's benefits, of course.)

4. cara

cara New Member

For the plugin case studies, do you think you can paste the whole code at the bottom