1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Signin 1.2

User login and registration

1. valMETNG

valMETNG Administrator Staff Member Admin

I'm not sure if this is an issue any longer in your next version, but you might want to consider adding a function to force certain plugins to always go into a certain order after plugin management. I put something like this into my build (into the /libs/PluginManagement.php file, which is run as the last step of function install):
    Code:
      public function reorderPlugins($h)
       {
         // when plugins are reinstalled, they get out of order with what hotaru wants them to be (e.g., see http://forums.hotarucms.org/showthread.php?2192-widget-php-errors&p=13170&viewfull=1#post13170); so this is a hack to put them in their proper order
         $base_plugins = array('Bookmarking', 'User Signin', 'Widgets', 'Cron', 'Users', 'Follow', 'Gravatar', 'Metatags', 'Sitemap', 'Submit', 'Comments', 'Category Manager', 'Categories', 'Search', 'Tags', 'Post Manager', 'User Manager', 'Comment Manager', 'Messaging');

$count = count($base_plugins);
         $next_order = $count + 1;

$sql = "SELECT plugin_id, plugin_name, plugin_order FROM " . TABLE_PLUGINS;
          $all_plugins = $h->db->get_results($sql);

foreach ($all_plugins as $plugin_key => $plugin)
          {
           if (in_array($plugin->plugin_name, $base_plugins))
           {
             // get the order by adding 1 to the key (because the keys start at 0)
             $order = array_search($plugin->plugin_name, $base_plugins) + 1;
             $all_plugins[$plugin_key]->plugin_order = $order;
           }
           else
           {
             $next_order++;
             $all_plugins[$plugin_key]->plugin_order = $next_order;
           }
         }

foreach ($all_plugins as $plugin)
         {
           $sql = "UPDATE " . TABLE_PLUGINS . " SET plugin_order = %d WHERE plugin_id = %d";
           $h->db->query($h->db->prepare($sql, $plugin->plugin_order, $plugin->plugin_id));
       }
       }

shibuya246 likes this.
  2. linkbaz

linkbaz New Member

I've downloaded the installation file from your own site.
    Plug-ins are available by default the file is uploaded.
    How should I install plugins that are difficult to eat.

3. linkbaz

linkbaz New Member

Thank You ...
    .htaccess My File is Problem .
    Thank You

valMETNG and shibuya246 like this.
  4. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

thanks. i have put something in similar to this now on v1.7.1 for 6 base plugins

valMETNG likes this.
  5. valMETNG

Thanks. This will cut down on reordering problems significantly.

6. shibuya246

shibuya246 Hotaru Developer Staff Member Admin

valMETNG likes this.
  7. squidy21

squidy21 Active Member

How to change the email confirmation, for look better in the inbox? html code "br" still see in the inbox and the link confirmation become 2.
    I try it, and this the inbox

8. valMETNG

Looks like you haven't set your email to be automatically sent via HTML (it's being sent plain text). @shibuya246 changed the default to HTML, so I'm not sure why it's sending plain text. Can you please check line 2703 of Hotaru.php and confirm it looks like this:

Code:
    public function email($to = '', $subject = '', $body = '', $headers = '', $type = 'email', $isHtml = true)
    Assuming you didn't make any changes to your email functions, I would think that should automatically default everything to HTML. If that isn't working, you could replacing line 161 of /libs/EmailFunctions.php with:
    Code:
    $mail->IsHTML(true);
    If that works, then there's something earlier setting your $isHTML variable to false that probably shouldn't be. To troubleshoot where, you could change line 581 of /content/plugins/user_signin/user_signin.php to:
    Code:
    $h->email($to, $subject, $body, '', 'email', true);
    If that works, it helps to narrow down that the problem is in the middle of those two functions.

squidy21 likes this.
  9. squidy21

squidy21 Active Member

the code likes that
    it's at line 158 from emailfunctions.php
    I was change it, and the email still same like the problem before and have different colour.:D

10. valMETNG

Odd. Can you please add the following code to line 99 of /libs/EmailFunctions.php?
    Code:
    print_r($this->headers['Content-Type']);exit;
    ...and post what prints?

11. squidy21

squidy21 Active Member

12. valMETNG

Just the letter 'M'? Nothing else?

13. valMETNG

Drat. Sorry - my mistake. The code should read:
    Code:
    print_r($this->headers);exit;

14. squidy21

squidy21 Active Member

like this

15. valMETNG

Are you using something other than SMTP to send mail? Try changing the word plain on line 96 of /libs/EmailFunctions.php to html.

squidy21 likes this.
  16. squidy21

squidy21 Active Member

wow...that fix it.
    :D :D :D
    Thank you very much.

shibuya246 and valMETNG like this.
  17. valMETNG

@narc made me aware of a problem with email confirmations. When email confirmations are sent out, a user who hasn't yet confirmed his email address can still login. It appears the reason is because function loginSuccess wasn't being called. I've made some slight modifications to user_signin.php to correct this problem.

Attached Files:

narc likes this.
  18. narc

narc Well-Known Member

and here too, amazing. it works :)

19. robin007

robin007 Well-Known Member

email conformation going to spam folder is there problem with my email address?

20. valMETNG

It could be on a block list, which you can check here.